Oil Change Service
Your vehicle is one of the most important properties you invest in. You have to keep your vehicle well maintained to increase the life cycle of her, to ensure that your vehicle is reliable and works fine when you need her. We are sure you know that the most efficient way to preserve the life of your vehicle without spending thousands of dollars is to get your oil and oil filter changed on a regular basis.
Call us to schedule your next appointment
The car owners often don’t consider an oil change a big deal and still they ignore to schedule their oil change with a mechanic shop or oil change center, but let us explain how to clean oil and oil filters are important in maintaining a healthy engine. Oil lubricates many moving parts within the car’s engine, it allows the engine to run smoothly. Over time, the oil formula breaks down and becomes greasy or watery, and wouldn’t be effective as well. If you keep running an engine with old oil can cause expensive engine repair and make it inconvenient.
How On Schedule Oil Changes Benefit Your Vehicle:
Oil cools down the moving engine parts by lubricating them while reducing friction, diminishing wear, and forming a seal between the pistons, rings, and cylinder walls. Without the cleaning power of new oil, carbon and particle buildup become toxic to the engine. This is why we recommend that you follow the interval as suggested by your most recent oil change (the earlier of the two limits from the sticker on your windshield). Getting regular oil and filter changes is a small price to pay to avoid expensive engine repair or breakdown.
Our certified technicians change your car’s oil with synthetic oil
Benefits of oil changes include:
- You Get Better Gas Mileage by Changing Your Oil On Schedule:
Running a car with good gas mileage is important to most people. Overall miles per gallon are affected by numerous factors including environment, terrain, personal driving habits, and vehicle maintenance. Without scheduled maintenance, all that dirt and grit we explained before will build up friction inside your engine, and friction is an enemy of your engine. Friction is not a good friend with engine performance and optimum fuel economy. Always make sure your car has clean oil to decrease friction level, letting your car engine to run more efficiently with the best gas mileage.
- REDUCES EMISSIONS: all vehicles produce pollution. you can reduce pollution by changing your car engine oil on time with clean oil that doesn’t burn.
- PREVENTS SLUDGE BUILDUP: as oil runs through your engine, it accumulates debris and dirt particles. While your filters are designed to prevent sludge from entering your engine, some particles will slip through. clean oil and oil filters keep your engine running smoothly and efficiently.
- IMPROVED PERFORMANCE: a well-lubricated engine allows you to experience a smooth ride while driving. oil changes reduce friction in your engine, so clean oil provides the smoothest ride possible.
- PRESERVES ENGINE LIFE: you can add years to your vehicle’s life with regular oil and filter changes. maintaining a well-lubricated, cleanly filtered engine will ensure you get the most out of your vehicle–from gas mileage and performance to longevity of life.
At Autocare Unlimited, we know oil and filter changes like the back of our hand. We will refill your oil levels and replace your oil filter. At that time, we will also offer a complimentary courtesy inspection to review the health and safety of your vehicle, where our experienced auto technicians visually inspect the major and minor systems within your vehicle.
With an Autocare Unlimited oil change, you have access to:
- the highest-quality fluids and filters on the market
- complimentary shuttle rides to and from wherever you need to go (work, home, school, etc.)*
- convenient, easy-to-get-to location
- the comfortable and clean waiting room
- complimentary wifi and beverages
- related oil and filter change articles
- busting eight myths about motor oil
- understanding the different types of engine oil