Car Air Conditioning Services & Repair in Houston
Every vehicle owner knows Car Air Conditioning Service (Vehicle A/C) is very important. A glitch in your car’s Air Conditioner can give you unpleasant experiences behind the wheels when you expect it blows cold but it blows warm. Unless your air conditioning is in perfect shape, you might be sweltering as you ride through the city. Finding the right place for car AC repair in Houston is no longer an issue, with our dedicated services at your disposal. At Autocare Unlimited, we diagnose car AC issues across all models and makes and fix the same on the same day. In case you feel uncomfortable inside your car, there might be something wrong with your air conditioning system. You may consult our technician for a professional and swift remedy.
Call us to schedule your next car air conditioning repair appointment
When to repair your car’s air conditioning system in Houston?
You wouldn’t like compromising the comfort your vehicle promises. At times, car AC services become a necessity. When you detect that the blowing air is not too different from the one outside, your AC needs a professional check-up. Here are some of the common signs, indicating the need of checking your AC.
- Your window panes do not defrost or takes longer time than usual
- The incoming air seems to be musty or damp
- Even when you put your fan at the highest setting, it hardly blows air
- When you put on the cooling, it blows hot air
- When you turn the heat on, it gives you cold air
- When you keep your vehicle idle, the fan stops functioning
In case you find any of these symptoms familiar, count on us for car AC services in Houston.
Our certified technicians can fix your car AC and Service the air conditioning at best performance
Our approach to Car Air Conditioning Service
- Firstly, our certified technicians inspect the air conditioning system of your car. They check the refrigerant since this fluid has to be replaced and flushed at regular intervals.
- If the AC still continues to deliver a sub-par quality of service, we check the other components. These include the condenser, compressor, evaporator, and expansion valve.
- At times, defects in other parts like seals, hoses, O-rings, control switches, belts, relays, resistors, or blower motors may lead to some anomalies.
We comprehensively check your car’s AC and do the needful quickly. A professional approach from our end ensures that our clients need not spend their money unnecessarily. Given that we have been a part of the industry for a long, our technicians are adept at handling AC systems in all types of cars.